So. I think I’ve kind of attempted to post. first time i didn’t want to say those things online. second time tumblr ate my post :X
Thanksgiving is a appropriate time for me to give thanks and start documenting my life kinda?
1. I thank God for all of my friends and family and Danny. I don’t know where I would be without them.2. Thankfully, I’m at Columbia. I can’t imagine being anywhere else. I’m still not homesick. Weird.
3. I’m glad that everything has been working out pretty well, and despite my mental breakdowns, everything is pretty awesome.
4. I’m thankful for all of the opportunities that have been coming my way.
5. I’m thankful that I’m figuring out what I need to do in life.
6. Classes are good. University writing is really good. I like my professor, Jang. Math is going okay too, Professor Munteanu is nice. I love my lit hum professor Professor Slade. Same goes for Musatti.
7. Even though it’s super hard here, I’m glad i’m not alone in this.